What we're about...
I've been there...
I hope to see the opiate crisis resolved through outside the box thinking, changes in drug policy and resource allocation, cutting edge evidence based recovery approaches, harm reduction, and through genuine kindness and compassion.
Everyone has a story
If we start looking at individuals, instead of trying to blanket the opioid crisis with 'policy solutions based on stats' we will discover millions of people, with millions of stories, needing millions of different approaches to treatment, harm reduction and addiction recovery.
Who's behind Mindful Hope?
Follow my latest tweets...
Creator, advocate, writer.
Advocating for change in our drug policies. Helping out with the opiate overdose crisis, destigmatizing addiction. Former heroin addict. End the war on drugs!
mindful hope on facebook
Follow us on facebook...
Mindful hope shares on facebook, follow us there for the latest!
Our comment policy:
Be aware that mindful hope we will not tolerate comments that are offensive to an individuals or organizations, rude in tone, or abusive. We will not discriminate against any views or opinions. We will remove comments at our discretion if they are...
- not related to the topic at hand
- contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- serious, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- personal attacks and/or defamatory statements
- comments that encourage or suggest illegal activity
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
Thanks for understanding! - admin 01/18